Momma's roasted baby potatoes. Halve potatoes and place on a cookie sheet. Combine with cracked cloves of garlic. These Oven Roasted Baby Potatoes are the perfect side dish to practically anything.
Roast Potatoes with Lemon, Rosemary, and Thyme. Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Honey and Cinnamon. Simple recipe and easy to make. You can cook Momma's roasted baby potatoes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Momma's roasted baby potatoes
- You need 3 lbs of baby potatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of fresh rosemary (chopped).
This is one of my daughter and my mother's favorite. This is perfect with scrambled egg plus salsa for breakfast. I stared at them every time I opened my pantry. Today, something amazing happened; this recipe was born.
Momma's roasted baby potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut potatoes into bite sized chunks.
- Mix olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and rosemary in a small cup and then pour mixture over the potatoes.
- Mix potatoes and olive oils mixture until potatoes are evenly covered.
- Spread potatoes evenly on a cookie sheet and bake for 45 minutes to an hour. They're done when they start to get golden brown pieces.
We applied some of the basics from our previous bacon roasted potatoes (oh dear those were luscious and crisp), but since. baby potatoes–these are also called "new potatoes"; they are sometimes available in red, purple and/or gold, so feel free to mix it up. Baby potatoes have a tender, creamy texture. finely grated (not shredded or Microplaned) Parmesan cheese; the kind with a sand consistency works best for forming. Baby potatoes, fresh thyme, chopped, fresh rosemary, chopped, garlic, chopped, olive oil. Preparation Cut the potatoes in half and toss them in a little chopped fresh thyme and rosemary, some chopped garlic, and a little olive oil. They can be prepared quickly for a healthy dinner side, Game Day or party snack, or breakfast and brunch potatoes.