Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs.
You can have Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs
- You need 3 lbs of Baby Back Ribs – trimmed.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and ground black pepper,.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 bottle of Barbecue Sauce (whatever you prefer).
Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs step by step
- Season ribs with salt and pepper..
- Pour water into slow cooker. Layer the ribs into the slow cooker. Top the ribs with onion and garlic..
- Cook on High for 4 hours (or Low for 8 hours).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
- Transfer ribs to baking sheet (line baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean up). Discard onion and garlic. Coat ribs with barbecue sauce..
- Bake in preheated oven until the sauce caramelizes and sticks to the meat (10-15 minutes)..