Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot. Beef pot roast is Sunday dinner at its best. Make this recipe as a crock pot roast, or cook it in a Dutch oven. Either way, your family will enjoy juicy meat that is so tender, it practically melts in their mouth!
Pour over beef broth and Worcestershire. A pot roast that can cook all day long in your crockpot so all that's left to do is picking I used to just throw the beef in the crock pot with some potatoes, carrots and onion soup mix. Honestly the best pot roast ever! You can cook Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot
- It’s 2.5-3 lb of boneless chuck roast.
- It’s 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1-1.5 cup of lower sodium beef broth.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of dry rosemary.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn oil (for searing meat).
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper meat before searing.
Add balsamic vinegar and beef broth and deglaze the pan. Stir in the rosemary, garlic and onion powder. It was one of the first recipes I ever added. This crockpot roast beef is perfect as leftovers as well… if you have any.
Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot instructions
- Heat the oil in a pan. Sear / brown seasoned meat on both sides..
- Remove meat. Add balsamic vinegar and beef broth and deglaze the pan..
- Stir in the rosemary, garlic and onion powder. Bring to boil..
- Place 2 bay leaves on bottom of crockpot. Place seared meat on top. Pour in the liquid from the pan. Liquid needs to come up to just below the top of the meat…. 3/4 the way up the meat..
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove meat to platter. Thicken the gravy and serve with mashed potatoes..
But now that it's just my youngest son and me, we can enjoy this pot roast for a. Slow Cooker Beef Pot Roast: You can turn this into a slow cooker recipe. However, for the best flaovr, you must sear the bacon. Wow…one of the best roasts Ive ever had I didnt have Worchestercire…so i used red wine vinegar soy sauce and a dash of brown. Pot roast isn't really a specific recipe or cut of meat — it's more of a method.