You can cook Flourless Brownies using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Flourless Brownies
- You need 1 (14 oz.) of canned low-sodium black beans, rinsed and drained.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/2 t of cocoa powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 t of Oil.
- It’s 1 T of unsweetened almond milk (or dairy, skim).
- It’s 1 t of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 t of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 t of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 t of freshly ground coffee or instant coffee.
- Prepare 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips, divided.
- You need of Smart Points: 6 Calories: 144.
- You need of FR: 5 g* Carb:26 g* Fiber: 3 g* Protein: 4 g* Sugar:17.5 g Sodium 150mg* Cholesterol: 23g..
Flourless Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a nonstick 9×9 inch square baking pan with baking spray and line with parchment paper, leaving a 2 inch overhang on all sides..
- Blend the blakbeans, eggs, cocoa powder, sugar, oil, almond milk, balsamic, baking soda, baking powder andcoffee in the blender until smooth and pour into a bowl. Fold in 1/2 cup chocolate chips until combined. Pour the brownie batter into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips evenly over the top of the brownies..
- Bake the brownies until a toothpick comes out clean, about 30-32 minutes. Allow the brownies to cool completely before slicing them into squares..