Easy Taco Salad.
You can cook Easy Taco Salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Taco Salad
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 pkg of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 pkg of prepared salad mix, your choice.
- You need 3 of Roma tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced black olives.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cilantro, chopped (more or less to taste).
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 cup of green onions, chopped.
- It’s 1000 of Island dressing, to taste.
- It’s 2-3 handfuls of nacho cheese Dorito chips, crunched up.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Easy Taco Salad step by step
- Brown ground beef then prepare with taco seasoning as directed on package..
- Add salad mix, tomatoes, olives, onion, cilantro, and ground beef to large bowl..
- Toss with 1000 Island dressing, as much as you prefer. (trust me, these flavors work well together).
- Crumble in (not too small) your chips and add cheese. Toss again..
- Your salad is now ready to serve!.
- I served slices of avacado on the side which we added to our own salads once it was dished out. That is, of course, optional. We love avacados!.