Mississippi Pot Roast (crockpot). Mississippi pot roast is easy to make in the slow cooker with chuck roast, ranch dressing, au jus gravy mix, and pepperoncini peppers. I thought it was a welcome change from my normal crock pot roast. I also thought the peppers were a nice addition to the roast.
It's typically made with a chuck roast. You won't believe how unbelievably amazing this tastes! Grab the FULL recipe and a FREE printable recipe. You can have Mississippi Pot Roast (crockpot) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mississippi Pot Roast (crockpot)
- You need 3-4 lb. of roast.
- It’s 1 oz. of ranch dressing packet (powder).
- It’s 1 oz. of onion soup envelope (powder).
- Prepare 1 stick of (or quarter lb.) of butter.
- You need 16 oz. of jar of pepperoncini, including apx. 2 TBS. of the juice from the jar.
This easy Mississippi Pot Roast Recipe will quickly become your favorite meal for the Crock Pot, Instant Pot, or the Oven! Deliciously tender Mississippi Pot Roast is the easiest keto crockpot recipe you'll ever make with a unique flavor combining the simplest ingredients to provide Southern comfort soul food like no other! With so much amazing flavor, this Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast is a family favorite. With butter, ranch, au jus, pepperoncinis, slow cooked with a nicely marbled chuck roast, this is an absolutely delicious classic pot roast.
Mississippi Pot Roast (crockpot) instructions
- Place roast in the crockpot (slow cooker) Sprayed with cooking spray. Some people prefer to brown the meat first, but I find this isn’t necessary..
- Coat roast with the ranch powder mix and onion soup mix..
- Top with a stick of butter..
- Place pepperoncini around the roast and pour in the juice from the jar (about 2 TBS)..
- Cook on low for 6 hours, or high for 4 hours..
- After it’s cooked, shred with a fork, mix well and serve over mashed potatoes..
Our Mississippi Pot Roast Crockpot Recipe gets its legendary flavor from a jarful of pepperoncini peppers and zesty spice mixture! Mississippi Pot Roast is crazy easy to make. Crock pot Mississippi Roast only has a few simple ingredients comes together in minutes and will impress your entire family! How to Make Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast Sandwiches. And if you are looking for even more easy crock pot recipe inspiration, keep scrolling past the recipe for some other great crock pot dinner ideas from some of my favorite food blogging friends!