Honey Dijon Chicken with Baby Carrots & Potatoes.
You can cook Honey Dijon Chicken with Baby Carrots & Potatoes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Dijon Chicken with Baby Carrots & Potatoes
- You need 4 of Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- It’s of Baby Carrots.
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Honey.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Dijon Mustard.
- It’s 3 Cloves of Garlic, Minced.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Dried Oregano.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Black Pepper.
Honey Dijon Chicken with Baby Carrots & Potatoes instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Whisk together 1 Tbsp of the olive oil with the honey, dijon musturd, salt, black pepper, and oregano..
- Marinate the chicken breasts with the sauce. Don't use all the sauce because you will use it to spread over the carrots and the potatoes..
- Cut up the baby carrots & the potatoes, and boil both in water with butter on the stove for about 25 mins. Once done spread the potatoes & the carrots on a pan lined with tin foil and with the rest of the sauce spread evenly over the vegetables..
- Place the marinated chicken on top of the vegetables and then place in the oven and cook it for about 40 mins..