Cottage Pie Cups.
You can cook Cottage Pie Cups using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cottage Pie Cups
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of distilled white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 cup of ice water.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of lard.
- It’s 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s of Potatoes——————.
- It’s 6 of medium potatoes.
- Prepare 12 ounces of evaporated milk.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need 2 of large egg yokes.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Beef mixture———————.
- You need 2 pound of ground chuck.
- Prepare 1 of large carrot grated.
- It’s 1 of medium onion grated.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s To taste of kosher salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
Cottage Pie Cups step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Peel and dice the potatoes. Put in the water and boil till fork tender..
- Drain the potatoes put back into the pot add the milk, yokes, and butter mash and mix till creamy. Stir in the mozzarella cheese. Salt to taste. Let cool.
- To a skillet add the beef, carrots, onions, Worcestershire sauce, and spices. Brown the beef then drain. Add the tomato paste. Simmer 7 minutes..
- Cut in the shortening and the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Mix the water and vinegar together in a cup. Add the mixture to the crumbs. Mix together just until the dough is combined knead till easy to work with..
- Spray the muffin pan with nonstick spray. Add the pie crust to the muffin pan fill each hole..
- Add meat filling to the pie crust.
- Add potatoes to a ziploc bag. Cut the tip of one corner off..
- Squeeze the potatoes through the opening, or spoon it on..
- Add the muffin pan to the oven and bake 20-25 minutes till crust is done and Potatoes are browned a bit..
- Let rest 10 minutes. Serve, I hope you enjoy!!.