Foil wrapped honey mustard pork loin with zucchini, squash, and baby carrots. Place pork loin fat side down onto the foil. With a sharp knife cut deep diamonds into the pork loin. Cut onion in half dice up one half and set other half aside.
Some boneless loin chops can be a bit tough to Simply place between sheets of plastic wrap and lightly pound with the flat side of a meat mallet to tenderize. Brush this simple honey-mustard-garlic mixture onto pork before grilling to create a delicious and pretty glaze. Dijon mustard, honey, and a bit of black pepper and garlic powder are all that's needed to make pork chops a weeknight dish your family will love. You can have Foil wrapped honey mustard pork loin with zucchini, squash, and baby carrots using 11 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Foil wrapped honey mustard pork loin with zucchini, squash, and baby carrots
- It’s 1 of pork loin.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 1/2 bottle of honey mustard dressing, divided.
- You need to taste of Garlic powder.
- You need to taste of Everglades heat seasoning.
- It’s to taste of Italian seasoning.
- You need 3 of zucchini.
- It’s 2 of yellow squash.
- It’s 1 small bag of baby carrots.
- It’s of Aluminum foil.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of bottled minced garlic.
Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier. Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Bundles (low carb)My life cookbook. This pork loin recipe is a quintessential fall dish. Plus, you get a triple dose of all things pig thanks to the ground pork and prosciutto.
Foil wrapped honey mustard pork loin with zucchini, squash, and baby carrots instructions
- Gather ingredients.
- Rinse and pat dry pork loin.
- Pull out two sheets of aluminum foil big enough to fit meat and veggies.
- Place pork loin fat side down onto the foil.
- With a sharp knife cut deep diamonds into the pork loin.
- Cut onion in half dice up one half and set other half aside.
- Place diced onion into the diamonds cut into the pork loin.
- Put garlic onto meat and rub into the grooves.
- Take half the dressing and pour out onto the meat then carefully rub into meat.
- Slice the remaining half of onion zucchini and squash..
- Place all veggies around the pork loin.
- Season generously with rest of seasoning.
- Pile the veggies on top of the loin then pour remaining dressing on top.
- Wrap with foil.
- Add you can see i didn't make it big enough so i got two more sheets of foil to cover the top.
- Preheat grill to 400°F.
- Place foil packet on grill for 1 and a half to 2 hours.
- Remove from grill carefully unfold foil and check the pork.
To butterfly, put pork loin on a work surface with short end facing you. Grilled Zucchini and Squash – STOCKPILING MOMS™. The past few times I've bought carrots at the store I've opted to buy regular carrots and not baby. Juicy chicken and potatoes are cooked inside of foil packets with an easy and flavorful honey mustard sauce! Honey mustard sauce is a classic condiment for pork, and it works well with this simple recipe.