Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps. This appetizer is always appreciated by my hungry guests You'll definitely want some crisp to these lettuce wraps so don't over cook. Place on chilled lettuce leaves and serve immediately. These Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps wraps are one of my favorite dinners (along with this cashew chicken stir fry).
Each person can build their own fresh, delicious wrap. Just be sure to have plates or napkins available since the mixture can sometimes drip a little. Lettuce wraps are low-carb and low calorie, and don't interfere with the flavors of the filling. You can have Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Lean Ground Hamburger Meat [85/15 blend].
- You need 1/3 Cup of White Onions [fine minced].
- You need 1/3 Cup of Green Onions [fine chop].
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [chopped].
- You need 1/3 Cup of Shiitake Mushroom Tops [fine chopped].
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Fresh Bean Sprouts [rough chop].
- You need 1/3 Cup of Hoisin Sauce.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Grated Diakon Radishes.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Water Chestnuts [chopped].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Bamboo Shoots [chopped].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Bean Sprouts [rough chop].
- You need 3 Cloves of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 tbs of Siracha Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of Rice Wine Vinager.
- You need 1 Bag of Fresh Bib, Butter Or Romaine Lettuce Leaves [chilled & rin.
- It’s of options.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of Bottle Liquid Panda Seasoning Packet.
- Prepare as needed of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Chilled Sliced Red Radishes [garnish].
- It’s of Shredded Cabbage [thin sliced – to be added to meat mixture].
This recipe is no exception, you can taste all the Asian goodness… pure delight in every bite! A few tips when making lettuce wraps: Look for lettuce leaves that are large enough to. Easy Asian lettuce wraps topped with a sesame ginger coleslaw and chipotle aioli featuring the Good Asian Real Fast meal kit. Healthy Asian-style Lettuce Wraps made ground chicken (or turkey), fresh chopped vegetables and a delicious stir-fry sauce, served in These delicious chicken (or turkey) lettuce wraps always leave me completely satisfied.
Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps instructions
- Here's all you'll need..
- Fry hamburger. No oil needed..
- Drain hamburger..
- Add all chopped vegetables and seasonings to pan. Fry for 2 minutes longer. You'll definitely want some crisp to these lettuce wraps so don't over cook..
- Place on chilled lettuce leaves and serve immediately..
- ● Know you can cheat and add 1 – 8 oz packet of Panda Brand Lettuce Wrap Seasoning. With this, you can exclude all the seasonings listed above. Except for Soy Sauce. You can find this brand at just about any major supermarket chain. It'll taste exactly like what you're making from scratch. ● Just add additional Soy Sauce [to taste] since this packet it is a bit on the sweet side with the added Hoisin Sauce..
- ● Serve lettuce wraps with sides of Soy and Siracha Sauce. ● Crispy Egg Rolls, Miso and Egg Drop Soup all work great as sides to this appetizer. ● Garnish with chives. Radishes are another great addition upon serving. Unfortunately I was out of them. ● Serve with ice cold Sapporo Beer and chilled glasses. It's an excellent pairing [and IMHO] one of the best Asian beers out there!.
The flavor is AMAZING, and I love the fresh crunch from the lettuce and veggies. Let's bounce towards the main point of this post: Healthy Asian Lettuce Wraps. When it comes to different cuisines, asian food has always held a special. Classic Asian lettuce wraps get a healthier makeover with ground turkey swapped in for ground pork, and finely chopped mushrooms added to the mix! Lettuce Wraps are a classic Asian dish that I fell in love with when dining at PF Changs, and now it's one of my favorite things to make at home.