Chicken In Dijon Mustard Sauce. This chicken with creamy dijon mustard sauce is an easy and fast weeknight meal. The chicken cutlets and sauce are all cooked in the same skillet, making clean-up a breeze. Add Yellow Mustard Seeds, stir around, and cover.
Here is a recipe with just the right amount of tang and zest. Chicken and Dijon mustard make a perfect pair. Dijon mustard adds a nice complex flavor that. You can have Chicken In Dijon Mustard Sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken In Dijon Mustard Sauce
- You need 1-1 1/2 lb. of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs, Trimmed.
- Prepare 3 Cloves of Garlic, Minced.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Dijon Mustard.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Yellow Mustard Seeds, Whole.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Chicken Broth.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Thyme Leaves.
- It’s of Olive Oil For Frying.
- It’s of Salt (To Taste).
- It’s of Pepper (To Taste).
Mix the dry mustard with the Dijon mustard and stir until smooth. Stir the mustard mixture into the sauce and heat, but do not allow the sauce to boil after the mustard has been added. White Wine Dijon Mustard Sauce Recipes. This Dijon chicken is made in the slow cooker with a great-tasting and creamy sauce made with Dijon mustard.
Chicken In Dijon Mustard Sauce step by step
- Add a Tbsp of Olive Oil to a large skillet and heat to Medium Heat. Add Yellow Mustard Seeds, stir around, and cover. Allow to cook until you start to hear the seeds popping. Remove from heat and wait about a minute until all popping stops. Transfer Mustard Seeds to a small bowl, set aside..
- In the same skillet, add another 1 or 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil and heat to Medium Heat again. Add Chicken Thighs to pan. Sprinkle with Salt and Pepper. Cook about 4-5 minutes per side, or until browned and cooked thoroughly. Transfer to a plate or bowl and set aside..
- Add Garlic to pan and cook for about a minute. Add in Heavy Whipping Cream and Chicken Broth. Cook for 4 Minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add Dijon Mustard, Toasted Mustard Seeds, Thyme, Salt, and Pepper. Stir, and cook for another few minutes or until it thickens. Taste for seasoning. Return the Chicken Thighs to the pan and cook until chicken is hot again..
- Serve and Enjoy!.
The easy condensed soup sauce is subtly flavored with Dijon mustard. Let the alcohol evaporate completely, then add the mustard and dissolve in the sauce with a whisk. Chicken smothered in a rich and creamy cheese sauce with a hint of mustard then baked until bubbling and golden this dish is a real winter warmer! Baked Honey Mustard Chicken – The classic combination of honey and mustard smothered all over tender chicken breasts and baked to a succulent Prepare the honey mustard sauce, first: combine olive oil, honey, dijon mustard, wholegrain mustard, yellow mustard, vinegar, and paprika in a. Mustard Chicken – the best mustard chicken recipe by David Lebovitz.