Carrots (Baby Food).
You can cook Carrots (Baby Food) using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrots (Baby Food)
- It’s 2 of Carrots.
- It’s 1 of water.
- You need 1 of water leftover from steaming SAVE.
Carrots (Baby Food) step by step
- Wash & peel top layer off carrots (also cut of tips).
- Pit about 2 inches of water or just enough so can see a little coming up threw steamer basket. Also note to keep basket open when I first learned how to do this I wasn't aware of this haha.
- When water is boiling turn it down to let simmer and put lid on…I usually check every 5 minutes with a fork to see how tender…timing just kinda depends. When your fork slides very easy threw the carrots it is ready to take out! Please note to use tongs to grab middle and pull out..steam is very hot and can and will burn you!.
- Put carrots in blender to puree if child is older get to mashing =) please note to puree you will need either Breastmilk or water I use the leftover water from when it was steamed!.