Sautéd baby bok choy with tomatoes. In a large sauté pan with a lid, heat oil over medium-high heat until it starts to shimmer. Baby Bok Choy Recipe Directions: Wash the bok choy; bok choy tends to hold dirt around the stem bottoms, so soak and wash thoroughly. In a skillet, heat olive oil on medium heat.
More recently, we have been noticing bok It tastes mild and we absolutely love it — especially when we quickly stir-fry or saute it. Baby bok choy is just smaller and more tender than regular bok choy. Continue to cook until the onions are caramelized. You can have Sautéd baby bok choy with tomatoes using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sautéd baby bok choy with tomatoes
- You need 2 bunches of organic baby bok choy.
- Prepare 1 of large organic vine ripen tomato.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 2 Tsp of olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Learn how to saute baby bok choy with our easy-to-follow recipe. It makes a great vegetarian side dish. Add bok choy, stirring to evenly coat. Remove lid and continue cooking, stirring a few times, until liquid has evaporated and bok.
Sautéd baby bok choy with tomatoes step by step
- Slice bok choy into inch long length after washing. Dice tomato into large cubes..
- Sauté minced garlic in olive oil until aromatic. Add sliced bok choy and tomatoes. Sauté until tomato leaching out red juice..
- Season it with salt or fish sauce. Serve it with porridge or as a side dish for brown rice..
Green bok choy, sometimes referred to and Shanghai baby bok choy is more common today, as they are more tender, harvested earlier, marketed as baby bok choy, and quite common nowadays. And immediately add the bok choy. You can use bok choy or baby bok choy. Trimming the stem off – don't trim too much – just the end. Cutting the thick stem off will ensure that the bok choy cooks evenly.