Low calorie beef & broccoli. Find healthy, delicious low-calorie beef recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Kimberley Eggleston is a registered dietitian, nutrition class instructor, and food writer who specializes in healthy cooking. Learn about The Spruce Eats' Editorial Process.
Make sure to skip the high-calorie sauces and enjoy scallops steamed, broiled, or grilled. It's sure to be popular with both the kids and adults around your dinner table. Serve with a store-bought bagged salad for a simple weeknight meal. You can cook Low calorie beef & broccoli using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low calorie beef & broccoli
- Prepare 3 1/2 oz of flank or top round.
- It’s 2 cup of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut oil spray- 0 calories.
- It’s 1/2 of onion sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt/pepper.
- Prepare 1 of pickled ginger.
- It’s 1 of wasabi.
- Prepare 1 pinch of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of ginger powder.
- You need 3 dash of soy sauce.
Low-Calorie Recipes Just because something is low in calories doesn't mean it has to be low in flavor. Check out these delicious recipes to help you lead a healthier lifestyle. But most beef stew recipes can add up when it comes to the calorie count due to the typical "beef stew" cut of meat and rich beef stock. As a leaner but still flavorful alternative, this recipe uses top sirloin, which is a naturally eaner cut of meat.
Low calorie beef & broccoli step by step
- Heat your wok on medium high while prepping ingredients.
- Spray two small dashes of coconut oil.
- Quickly add beef and toss around.
- Next add sliced onion and broccoli.
- While tossing around add your small pinches of garlic and ginger powder, and salt and pepper.
- Add small dashes of soy sauce.
- Place in bowl over brown rice if you like (i ate w/o rice)..
- Place a small portion of picked ginger on one side and a small.amount of wasabi for dipping on the opposite side…
The high-calorie beef stock is replaced by water and tomato juice. Looking to feed your family fast? I love easy low carb dinners. and ground beef recipes? I've got a million of them – so do my low carb blogger friends! Here are the most popular low carb ground beef recipes from our favorite low carb and keto bloggers, gathered just for you.