Ynielle’s Sesame Soba.
You can cook Ynielle’s Sesame Soba using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ynielle’s Sesame Soba
- Prepare 300 g of Wang Korea Buckwheat Nouille Soba.
- Prepare Half of carrot sliced.
- You need of Fried garlic.
- It’s of Dried red chili.
- Prepare of Bok Choy.
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare cubes of Tofu sliced into small.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dried shrimp (hibe).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of & 1 tsp oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of wild honey.
Ynielle’s Sesame Soba instructions
- Prepare the sesame sauce in a bowl. Add soy sauce and dissolve the sugar and salt. Then add the vinegar, oil, honey, garlic and then the sesame add the carrots and tofu then Stir gently. Set aside..
- Put 2 bundles of Wang Soba into boiling water and cook for 4-5 minutes then Rinse cooked noodles with cold water and drain well..
- Pour in the sesame sauce in a pan and let it simmer for 2-3 minutes. Add the dried shrimp and bok choy and the the noodles. Stir for 1-2 minutes with Low fire. Soba is ready to serve!.