sweet baby corn stir fry. Star with the baby corn, then the snap peas, and bell pepper. Add salt, pepper, and cooking wine. Continue to stir fry for a few minutes.
Baby Corn Stir-fry with succulent beef slices, crisp veggies, and baby corn in a sweet and savory sauce. The secret to super moist and tender beef in stir-frying is a Chinese cooking technique called velveting. in oil or water before finishing off during the stir-fry process with the rest of the ingredients. Baby corn stir fry is a semi dry curry / sabzi that is prepared using onions, tomatoes and capsicum. You can have sweet baby corn stir fry using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of sweet baby corn stir fry
- It’s 350 grams of baby corn.
- Prepare 10 piece of meatball.
- Prepare 15 piece of chili.
- You need 4 clove of onion.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 of bay leaf.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 5 tbsp of vegetable oil.
You can plus or minus the ingredients to the recipe easily to suit your taste. You can even add kasuri methi, pepper powder or amchur to make it flavorful. Some of the best combos I would suggest with. This dish has so many of the qualities youngsters enjoy: Saltiness, sweetness, crunch, and it's a good fry up.
sweet baby corn stir fry instructions
- slice baby corn, meat ball, onion, garlic and chili.
- preheat vegetable oil and add garlic, continue with onion, then chili.
- add meatball, and continue with baby corn, then stir.
- add soy sauce, sugar and bay leaf, then cook till done.
Although I've created it using chicken, it. Sweet and Spicy Chicken Stir-fry With Corn. Stir-Fry Noodles with Chicken, Shitake Mushrooms and Chinese VegetablesJeanette's Healthy Living. whole grain thin spaghetti, organic sugar, black pepper. Baby corn stir-fry is my favorite side dish to serve with fried rice, rasam rice, or lentil rice. Now, the baby corn stir-fry is ready to serve!