Dutch baby. A Dutch baby pancake, sometimes called a German pancake, a Bismarck, or a Dutch puff, is a large American popover. A Dutch baby pancake is similar to a large Yorkshire pudding. Compared to a typical pancake, a Dutch baby is always baked in the oven.
Dutch Baby, also known as German pancake. Made with a batter of flour, eggs, sugar, butter, milk, cooked in the oven. Dutch Baby, also known as German pancake. You can cook Dutch baby using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dutch baby
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2/3 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of powder sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh fruit I used blueberries.
Dutch baby pancakes are like a hybrid (or a love child, if you will) of a pancake, a crepe, and a popover — all in one giant skillet. It feels like a party trick, but for the breakfast crowd. Bob's Burgers isn't always about burgers. Sometimes it's about a giant pancake type thing called a Dutch baby.
Dutch baby instructions
- Reheat oven for 425 f.
- Over medium heat put 4 tablespoon of butter in skillet to melt and get hot.
- Mix all ingredients using mixer to have a fluffy batter with air bubbles.
- Pour it in the hot skillet add the fruit and move it to the hot oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkled with powdered sugar and serve hot.
The Dutch baby will puff up in the center and the edges will be dark and crispy. Serve warm with a sprinkling of powdered sugar and lemon wedges for squeezing. Easy to make & easy to eat! Learn how to make a delicious Dutch Baby Pancake Recipe. A classic weekend treat that everyone will Dutch Baby Pancake Recipe.