Carrot Coconut Salad. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. It has lots of flavor and is so easy to prepare. Coconut Carrot Salad. "Why eat a plain carrot when this super salad is such a snap to make?" asks Evelyn Schwartz (at right) from Quincy, Illinois.
This healthy carrot coconut soup is super creamy, flavorful, and easy to make! View top rated Carrot and coconut salad recipes with ratings and reviews. Carrot And Pineapple Salad, Cold Curried Carrot And Coconut Milk Soup With Crisp Shrimp, carrot and… About Carrot Coconut Salad. You can have Carrot Coconut Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot Coconut Salad
- It’s 4 cups of carrot (shredded).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of raisins.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Course/Dish: Vegetables Fruit Sides Fruit Salads. From grilled goodies to fresh salads to yummy vegetarian options, mint works with them all! Grate the carrots and coconut into the plate. After breaking the coconut, you can gently ease it out of the shell with a strong, blunt knife.
Carrot Coconut Salad step by step
- Soak raisins with hot water while you shred carrot..
- Shred/cut into julienne carrots..
- Drain the water from raisins and mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Combine well. Cover and chill in fridge until serve..
Light, cool salad for those hot summer nights. From Secrets of the Spas by Catherine Bardey. Add the carrots, coconut, cilantro, salt and sugar. When ready to serve, squeeze lemon on top and mix to combine. Cucumber and baby carrots tossed with lime juice, chili powder, salt, and cayenne pepper make a quick and light afternoon snack.