Corn & Sweet Potato Rich Cold Potage Soup. Спряжение corn [kɔ:n]Глагол. Перевод слова corn, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. When thinking of a band name, someone suggested "corn", but the band rejected that name, so Shaffer had the idea to spell the name with both a "K" instead of a "C", and a backwards "R", so the band's. A ground grown grain, that is full of starch.
Any of numerous cultivated forms of a widely grown, usually tall annual cereal grass bearing. (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /kɔːn/. (US, Canada) IPA(key): /kɔɹn/. From Middle English corn, from Old English corn, from Proto-Germanic *kurną, from Proto-Indo-European *ǵr̥h₂nóm ("grain; worn-down"), from *ǵerh₂- ("grow old, mature"). Corn, gluten-free cereal grain native to the Americas. corn germinationTime-lapse video, filmed over three weeks, of the underground germination of sweet corn (Zea mays variety saccharata). corn – WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. You can have Corn & Sweet Potato Rich Cold Potage Soup using 9 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corn & Sweet Potato Rich Cold Potage Soup
- You need 3 of Corn ears.
- It’s 1 of Sweet potato.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 1500 ml (50.72 fl oz) of Milk.
- It’s 100 ml (3.38 fl oz) of Heavy cream.
- You need 10 g (0.35 oz) of Butter.
- It’s 1 of Broth cube.
- It’s to taste of Fine salt & pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Parsley.
English definition English synonyms English-Spanish English-French English-Italian. Though corn is undeniably a popular vegetable and cereal grain, you may wonder whether it's healthy. This article tells you whether corn is good or bad for you. Corn definition: Corn is used to refer to crops such as wheat and barley.
Corn & Sweet Potato Rich Cold Potage Soup step by step
- Peel sweet potato, chop and soak in water to remove the scum. *Approximately 5 mins..
- Peel onion and slice thinly..
- Peel the corn, remove the silk, then cut off the kernels. *Use the cobs later, so please keep them. The photos are 4 ears, but just 3 ears are enough for this soup..
- Stir-fry onion with butter..
- Add salt & pepper and stir-fry. *Add them to make the onion lightly salted. To reduce the amount, do this here. After mixing with sweet potatoes or corn, it would be a little difficult to adjust to make it lightly salted..
- Add sweet potatoes and stir-fry..
- Add corn and stir-fry..
- Add half of the milk (750 ml)..
- Add broth cube and melt it..
- Put all corncobs in to get more flavor and stew well with low heat..
- Stop the heat, remove all corncobs, and blend well..
- Add the rest of the milk (750 ml), heavy cream, and mix..
- Stew with low heat agan..
- Stop the heat and let it cool a bit. Then pour into a heat resistant container. When cool enough put in the refrigerator until cold..
- Pour into a cup and sprinkle parsley for a nice presentation!.
- "Rich Kabocha Squash Potage Soup" is also good! Recipe ID : 13039187.
Corn is a tall plant which produces long vegetables covered with yellow seeds. It can also be used to refer to the yellow seeds. Corn definition, a tall cereal plant, Zea mays, cultivated in many varieties, having a jointed, solid stem and bearing the grain, seeds, or kernels on large ears. Corn is a dangerous fruit that grows on a corn tree. It is arguably the deadliest fruit on Earth, but many are unaware and gulp it down each year.