Stuffed Baby Bell Peppers.
You can cook Stuffed Baby Bell Peppers using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Baby Bell Peppers
- Prepare of bag miniature bell peppers.
- Prepare of Ground beef.
- You need of Garlic chopped finely.
- It’s of Leftover chopped button mushrooms & onions.
- You need of Leftover rice.
- It’s of Oil for drying beef & vegetables.
- It’s of Spray for baking pan.
- Prepare of Egg – beaten (to bind ingredients).
Stuffed Baby Bell Peppers step by step
- Take one teaspoon oil & sauté the burger, garlic. Add onion & much room & cup of rice. When everything is heated through set aside to cool.
- When the stuffing ingredients are cooling – cut opened each small pepper & clean the insides.
- Stuff each pepper to the top & place each into a pan which has been sprayed with coconut oil or cooking spray.
- Bake the peppers in the oven at 350°F for 30 minutes.