Lamb Chops with Mushroom Catsup.
You can have Lamb Chops with Mushroom Catsup using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lamb Chops with Mushroom Catsup
- You need 1 pound of lamb chops.
- It’s 1/3 cup of mushroom catsup see my recipe.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of medium red onion thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Lamb Chops with Mushroom Catsup step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Season the chops with salt and pepper.
- Add the thinly sliced onions to a hot skillet dry no liquids or oils.
- Sauté the onion till caramelized.
- Get a skillet hot and sear the lamb chops..
- Add to the skillet thinly sliced onions, butter, and mushroom catsup. When you add the butter put on top of the chops..
- Put into oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Let rest baste the chops with liquids in skillet..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.